Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays!!!

Here is something I wrote for Hockey Buzz...I wanted to share it with you all! Hope that you all have a very happy and safe holiday. Thanks so much for the support here and checking the Pittsburgh Penguins Report.



The Twelve Days of Christmas...For a Penguins Fan!

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A New Areeeeeena!

aaaaand

On the Second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

2 Scoring Wingers!

On the Third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

3 Franchise Players! (Sid, Evgeni and Fleury)

On the Fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

4 Top 6 Centers (Did I mention we need scoring wingers!)

On the Fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

5 wins over Philly! (More on the way??)

On the Sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

6 Pts for Sidney (a career first, but not the last)

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

7 first round draft picks (all on the roster!)

On the Eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

8 owners bidding (maybe it just seems like it)

On the Ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

9 hours practice on the shootout! (Why can't we win!)

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

10 Morozov Rumors

On the Eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

11 Staal Brothers (Oh there's only 4??)

On the Twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

12 Gonchar Hookings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google